$1911

was donated
Boys...help? by Mina 13 years ago

My best friend's birthday is coming up really soon, and I need a few other people's opinions...
He is turning 14, and I have a few patterns in mind, but if there are any guys out there that could give me a helping hand, it'd be greatly appreciated.
The faster I get comments, the best.
Thanks so much!

RE: Boys...help? by Maggie98 13 years ago

maybe some alpha pattern with name of a music band which he likes?

RE: Boys...help? by Mockingjay 13 years ago

Yeah my guy friend is turning 14 this October, and I have some good patterns. Out of the patterns users of this site have suggested, I especially like #28, #206, #559, #1075, and don't leave out #1, #2, and #6. My dad wants #559 and my 15 year old bro loves #6. It's all about color choice, in my opinion. You should definitely use his favorite color. Other than that, use colors like black, white, brown, blue, green, and red. A camo bracelet would be good if one actually exists. But yeah. Anything like that. Hope this helps!

~Mockingjay })i({

RE: Boys...help? by Tasha512 13 years ago

For a camo bracelet you could do a rag rug bracelet in greens browns and black maybe?

RE: Boys...help? by cougrz38 13 years ago

Island_girl if you type into the search engine "boyish bracelet" i have written in this thread loads of recommendations for boys, with photos to look at and recommended colours. Hope this helps!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!