$1911

was donated
Where to keep ur finished and unfinished friendship bracelets?! by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

hello I am a friendship bracelet maker and I have several braclets and I do not know where to keep them,right now I have them taped to a binder,the tape is getting annoying and it is unstylish lol!

RE: Where to keep ur finished and unfinished friendship bracelets?! by leahael 13 years ago

Hello! I am also a bracelet maker, and seller. I store mine on taped together toilet paper rolls. I just tie all of them on there. Its also a great measuring thing too because i make mine no bigger than one time around the roll. Its a great little invention of mine and I think this will help you. I had 45 bracelets and they all fit on it!

RE: Where to keep ur finished and unfinished friendship bracelets?! by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

Oh thanks that is a good sugggetion awaiting for more suggetions!

RE: Where to keep ur finished and unfinished friendship bracelets?! by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

but leahael I am just wondering has a bracelet ever been to small or big cuz u already tied it up and soooo?..............

RE: Where to keep ur finished and unfinished friendship bracelets?! by Maggie98 13 years ago

I keep my bracelets in a little box :) hope it helped:)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!