$1911

was donated
Multicolor Alpha Generator by fbmagic 13 years ago

Hey I was wondering if you want to put more then two colors in an alpha pattern when creating it how would you use three or more colors on the alpha generator? I hope that makes sense. Please help!

RE: Multicolor Alpha Generator by suzwe 13 years ago

use a "C" instead of "B" in your pattern - press generate - now there is a new field where you can define your third colour. and so on (D, E, F, ...). try it out! have fun! :)

RE: Multicolor Alpha Generator by fbmagic 13 years ago

oh ok! Thank you very much!

RE: Multicolor Alpha Generator by fbmagic 13 years ago

Ok everything was working and then all of a sudden it said i was entering it in right and I made sure i was spelling everything correctly and now this is really ticking me off. Sorry I am just really frustrated. I guess I am doing it wrong. :)

RE: Multicolor Alpha Generator by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Every line has to be an equal number of characters. so if you have 6 hyphens on the first line. All lines following it can have no more than 6 letters/hyphens, unless you add more to the top line.
The box for the characters is resizeable to an extent, you can use this to your advantage as well.
Also, make sure you don't have any underscores hiding in your pattern, I frequently accidentally enter underscores rather than hyphens. I hope this helps you some. :)

RE: Multicolor Alpha Generator by haifa90 13 years ago

ow i want to know how too
hehe maybei got it ill try it out later
but i have a headache a s d e what is that a math and im not really good at math :S
thnx lovemenot :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!