$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

And here is the group photo of the replacement bracelets made by me as well, and they all have sparkles! :) They are also in my gallery, uploaded to the patterns, if you want a better view.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 7 years ago

Wow! All of them are amazing! Congratulations on making so many perfect and beautiful bracelets! This time they must arrive to their new addresses :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Nelipot 7 years ago

Wow they are all so beautiful! Thank you ladies for doing this, it's much appreciated!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Lily_99 7 years ago

Wow, they are so pretty!! I can't wait to which ones I get! I'm leaving town Sunday, so hopefully they'll wait to arrive until I'm back. Thanks for doing this for us!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lady_cinni 7 years ago

I have been checking my mail every day, or trying to at least, still no sign of the original envelope, but I haven't seen any signs of anyone tampering with the mailbox lately.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finally received the last replacement bracelets, and I'll try to make a nice picture of them today. It's cloudy here so I hope there's enough light....
After that, I'll start putting them in envelopes so the last 4 envelopes can be mailed out this week.
I mailed the first ones out before last weekend, lady_cinni. They should arrive within the next week if nothing goes wrong this time.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Here are some more pictures to look at while waiting :-)

Thy's bracelets:

Arismende's bracelets:

All of them together, accept Arismende's, unfortunately. They weren't here yet before I mailed out the first envelopes. It would have been nice to have them all in one pic.....

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Nelipot 7 years ago

These are all so beautiful! Let's hope that these arrive safely!Thank you for everything you did!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Ukiedancer 7 years ago

WOW!!! They're amazing! Thank you sooooo much to all the moderators for doing this!!!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by buddleia 7 years ago

I love them all! I hope they get to their destinations this time!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!