$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Allison98 8 years ago

Or maybe one day they'll pop up a long time after you forgot about them! I hope they arrive for you guys.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

I don't think they're totally lost just yet. If EdBlair's were examined, then everybody else's are probably being examined, too. @kleinevos - you're awesome to offer to make bracelets for everyone who didn't get theirs! :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 8 years ago

I still have some hope... Furthermore, Mexican shippings tend to take too much time to be delivered, it's such a mess. Kleinevos, you're incredibly nice for offering yourself to do that, but that'd be too much work for you! I could even wait a month more because I know how Mexican deliveries work. As I told you, the post officer told me that ordinal letters generally take over a month when they come from far places. For me it is a huge uncertainty cus this is the very first time I participate in a swap, I have even dreamed of the arrival of my bracelets haha. Okay let's wait one more week :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Nelipot 8 years ago

That is so sweet of you Kleinevos! I'm still hopeful as well. I feel due to recent events and holidays, it makes sense that they are late.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

It happened before that it took 2 months for an envelope to arrive, and that one only had to travel from the Netherlands to the UK .... I still have a tiny bit of hope, but this time it's 5 envelopes, not just one :-(
It would be great if they arrived after all.

What if we wait one more month? Today I dreamed of them again haha... And that situation must've been ridiculous! The great thing is that the envelope arrived... Same must happen this time! (It wouldn't be bad if it took less than two months haha) :)

I hope so, Marjar! If everyone else doesn't mind waiting longer, that's ofcourse fine :-)
I'm knotting bracelets anyway, just have to get my glitter strings again if I need to make some bracelets to mail out as replacements :-))

I'd rather wait. What you're doing, Kleinevos, is super kind but I seriously don't want to bother you with such work :(

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I'm hopeful that at least some of the envelopes will still arrive, they have enough reason to be delayed due to recent events. Ad it's just so unlikely to have that many get lost forever.

And I am willing to help knot some replacements, glitter strings and all :)

That's nice of you, Sammoning! We'll wait a bit longer and then decide what what we will do. I've mailed most of them around March 4th or 5th, I think it's best to wait at least till May 5th.
By then, I'll ask who wants to get bracelets from me, or from Sammoning, if we still need to replace lost bracelets.
Does that sound okay?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!