$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by AB_cullen 8 years ago

I saw this too late :'(

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

@Allison: I don't know, but I doubt they would send it back all the way.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 8 years ago

Hello, everyone! I just went to the post office and asked if there would be any problem with the envelope. They told me that this kind of shippings take a bit more than a month, so I'll keep waiting. Probably the same will happen with the other envelopes that haven't arrived yet, so let's wait a bit more. In the end of the day the delay will be absolutely worth it :)
Plus, the easter holidays may have influenced in the shippings.

And maybe the terrorist attacks in Belgium, and in France, also causes extra examinations of letters and packages coming from here too.
I wouldn't be surprised ....

Yeah, those are other important causes... Let's wait a bit more, they must be fine and on their ways :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lady_cinni 8 years ago

this is just getting kind of stupid for the postal service. I'm in Washington State (USA), and I still haven't gotten my bracelets yet.

Chill out, Lady Cinni, they'll arrive. I know it's kinda frustrating but ge got nothing to do but to wait :(

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lady_cinni 8 years ago

I think I can say after this long, my bracelets are lost. No sign of them at all.

Same here :( It's such a shame...

I think we need to wait for one more week, until at least 6 weeks have past since shipping them.
If there's still no sign of the bracelets by then, I'll knot up some bracelets for everyone who didn't receive their envelope. That doesn't make up for all of the lost bracelets, but at least you'll receive something....

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!