$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

I think it's fine for everyone to claim the remaining bracelets now , Marjar. I don't have much hope either ...

I've already made a few bracelets and some of the other moderators are also going to mail me a few bracelets. That means all of you who didn't get their swap-bracelets will at least get something, if the mailman does his/her job properly this time....

If I'm right these are the ones that didn't receive anything so far:
MissionGirl
Marjar
Lady_cinni
Lily_99
Ukiedancer
Please message me if I missed anyone, and/or if your address is changed.
I'll let you know when I mail out the replacement bracelets. It'll take some time because I'll have to wait for the bracelets the other mods are going to send to me.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Nelipot 8 years ago

Y'all are dolls! Thank you so much.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Lily_99 8 years ago

Thank y'all so much, that's so nice of you! I'm very sad that so many were lost, because all of the ones I made for this swap were among the missing bracelets, and I hate not knowing what's become of them.

One of yours made it though, Lily. ... But I noticed all of the ones that didn't get anything also lost one or more bracelets they created :-(

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by buddleia 8 years ago

Just wondering if another swap will be planned, and if so when it might be? Would it open after the replacement bracelets are received (and hopefully they won't get lost in the mail this time!)? Thanks mods!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Allison98 8 years ago

I would love to participate in the next swap! :) Hopefully all the bracelets would be received. Was there certain countries in particular that didn't receive bracelets this time???

Most of them were mailed to the US, Allison. One to Mexico.

I don't have plans for a new swap yet. I first want to finish this swap, and I'm a bit hesitant on starting a new one now....

There's a lot of hard work lost and I don't like that at all :-((
I also don't know if there's another mod ready to host a swap soon, but I don't think so.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Arismende 8 years ago

I agree, it's so much work and I can imagine how frustrating it is, that quite some of the bracelets involved just got lost... Let's see how everything works out with the replacements now; maybe one of us could host another swap in the summer.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Allison98 8 years ago

Okay. Did the ones going to Canada make it? That's where I am. :)

There was one envelope going to Canada and that one made it just fine. I still can't figure out why one made it and the other didn't. There were several other envelopes going to the US that made it just fine. It's also not related to a certain state.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!