$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Allison98 8 years ago

Yay!!!!!! That must be so exciting! :D

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Are you serious, Marjar? I just can't believe it ! Wow! I'm so happy!
And I was just going to post pictures of the replacement bracelets here..... :-)) I was also about to mail the first ones out. It was delayed a bit as I was waiting for Arismende's bracelets to arrive here, because I really wanted to catch the bracelets we made in one picture, just for fun.
Now I have way too many replacement bracelets :-))

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

The first word coming to mind is, congratulations! But that doesnt really feel right, since you were all supposed to get them in the first place..
I'm happy you received your package after all, and yes let's hope it sets an example for the other missing packages as well :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Allison98 8 years ago

^Maybe you could save them for a future swap (if they fit the theme)? :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 8 years ago

Yes, it was super super exciting, I was actually thinking of not participating in next swaps but now that I got them I feel a bit more confident and I guess next time I participate I'll have to wait up to three months (which is ridiculous), unless you all think I shouldn't participate. I'm afraid Mexican postal service tends to have many issues like this, so I wouln't like to cause any other problem such as this time :( I had so much fun with the swap...
I agree with Allison, that might be a good idea but it's all up to you girls. I feel I must apologize about this because you worked too much to have those replacement bracelets ready :((((

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

:-) And yet I'm glad some of the supposedly lost bracelets found their homes after all.
We'll have to see what we do now, Allison. That might be a good idea ....

Don't apologize, Marjar, it's the postal services, not you! And if we know we need to wait that long it's not a problem, at least not for me. It's the uncertainty of having lost the bracelets or not that is the problem in cases like this, and we still don't know where the other bracelets are now. It's not only the ones to Mexico that were/are lost.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Nelipot 8 years ago

Wow that is so exciting Marjar!! I'm so glad you got the bracelets, maybe there is still hope after all for all those bracelets that are still out there!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Ukiedancer 7 years ago

Hooray! Maybe the ones for the US will now make it!! And it wasn't just your postal service that hung everything up, Marjar. The US postal service is also a problem. But this is good (and unexpected) news!!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

It was hard to decide which ones not to mail out, now that we've more than enough replacement bracelets for this swap :-)
But: I have 4 envelopes all packed, ready to go to their new homes! As I mentioned before: I'll send two separate envelopes to each of the, now 4, participants that didn't receive the original swap-bracelets (yet?).

Here's a picture of the bracelets I made. Pictures of the other bracelets will follow. Note that some of them will not be used now. I'll keep them for future swaps, or.....maybe some of them will be prize-bracelets for future contests .... ! So it'll still be a big surprise who gets which bracelet :-))

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by redline 7 years ago

they are simply cute :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!