$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

They are all so pretty! I love autumn colors :-))

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Kamyk 8 years ago

Great! Can't wait to see more of them! :D

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

The pictures look awesome! and I'm so glad my bracelets arrived. Oh and Arismende you missed me in the list of participants :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by redline 8 years ago

they all are pretty. and i love the background :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

I'm glad you like the first few pics :) - Jazzy, that's right, I'm very sorry! Then we are 21 participants :)

AliceNana, Arismende, Blacktulip, buddleia, Cathy_3, DelightBracelet, dianis, Elabra, Freigeist, HaneenWilson, Jazzy5252, Kamyk, kleinevos, lady_cinni, Lilly_99, lostflight, redline, Sammoning, Sierra22pink, slovenia and Tayanaaa

My goodness, I have to apologize and explain my situation a bit: first of all, I also forgot to mention Yvonne in the list of participants as well... so here it is again (and if I didn't make any other mistake, we are 23 participants!):

AliceNana, Arismende, Blacktulip, buddleia, Cathy_3, DelightBracelet, dianis, Elabra, Freigeist, HaneenWilson, Jazzy5252, Kamyk, kleinevos, lady_cinni, Lilly_99, lostflight, redline, Sammoning, Sierra22pink, slovenia, Tayanaaa and Yvonne

Furthermore: I received an envelope by Freigeist today :)

My situation is that I'll be moving to a different country in a few weeks, so I'm kind of a nervous wreck right now... I didn't know all this, when I started the swap, but let me assure you that I'll give all my best to finish everything as planned, even though I'm a bit confused here and then :)

And here's your third collage from the pictures I posted yesterday... There's more to come soon!

11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15

:)

Bracelets of the following persons didn't arrive yet (see bold; the notification from the post, which I mentioned above was something else):

AliceNana, Arismende, Blacktulip, buddleia, Cathy_3, DelightBracelet, dianis, Elabra, Freigeist, HaneenWilson, Jazzy5252, Kamyk, kleinevos, lady_cinni, Lilly_99, lostflight, redline, Sammoning, Sierra22pink, slovenia, Tayanaaa and Yvonne

This time it's in little bits... here's collage no. 4:

16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Pingvin Berti 8 years ago

I am sooooo happy that my envelope has arrived! It last 4 weeks and I was scared that it's lost. :)
Bracelets are very nice,autumn colors together are so pretty ;)
And pictures of bracelets are amazing,Arismende :D

I received YVONNE'S envelope today :) - Samm, unfortunately still no news of yours yet...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!