$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by buddleia 8 years ago

Hi Arismende! Any updates? Any idea when you'll start sending out the bracelets?

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Hey buddleia, - the missing envelopes still didn't arrive... So I'll post the last pics in the next two or three days and send the bracelets out then, too. I'm sad that some of the bracelets didn't make it here, but I also think we shouldn't wait any longer... I'm sorry that the swap goes so slow, also because of my personal issues. But be assured everybody, that it'll be finished soon... <3

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by buddleia 8 years ago

No worries Arismende. It's a lot of work, organizing a swap!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I'm sad to hear that not only my envelope, but a total of three envelopes, no doubt containing beautifully made bracelets, didnt make it to you :(

I do agree the swap should just proceed with the stuff you did receive and I hope everyone will enjoy what they receive, photos so far look great! :)

Meanwhile I'll continue hoping the missing envelopes will show up soon and we can always figure out a way to handle them then.

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Kamyk 8 years ago

Hi again! Any updates about the swap? :)

Hi everybody! - Yes, sorry, that it took longer again! - Here's a collage of the last swap pics:

36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 41

Unfortunately none of the missing envelopes arrived yet, but since you guys took so much effort with knotting your bracelets, I'll plan to send at least a little compensation to Sammoning, dianis and Blacktulip (maybe not only as bracelets, but a little surprise!)

I'm now preparing the envelopes!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

Thank you for the update Arismende, all the bracelets look beautiful!
You are so kind to send something to the owners of the missing envelopes :)

Good luck with all the envelopes!

The first three envelopes are ready to be sent off :) - Czech Republic and Canada (alphabetic order of the participant's names)..

Hello again! - All the envelopes are ready to be sent off now, also the "compensations" :) I'd like to go to the post office within the next two days though...

By the way - the bracelets of Blacktulip apparently went back, so they're at least not lost :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!