$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

No, it's not normal... But it happened before that an envelope arrived after more than 4 weeks, within Europe, so you'll just have to wait and hope it all works out fine....

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

I agree, it's not normal, but it can happen... No news today either, I'm sorry! - I'll get back to you all on tuesday evening. - Have a nice weekend!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Orlica 8 years ago

Oops, I missed another swap, this time because of my wrist injury... Now it's almost healed and I'm trying to knot again, but it's much slower and clumsier than before ;) Anyway, I'll add two bracelets I made for this swap to my gallery ;)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Kamyk 8 years ago

Hi!
It's 14th of October so I guess the time for sending bracelets has passed. Can we get some fresh informations? How many participants are there, how many bracelets arrived and for how many more you're waiting? :)

Hi everyone! - yes, indeed, I wanted to post the news two days ago already and I'm sorry, that I didn't make it in time! - There was so much to do work wise and I had to travel again (Mother Earth!!), but 4 more envelopes arrived and I have the full list of participants on my other computer, so I'll post everything tomorrow as well as hopefully the first pics :)

Hello everyone! - I'm back home and the weekend is over, which means that the deadline for participating passed, as Kamyk already said... Four more envelopes arrived! Those are from Lilly_99, Jazzy5252, HaneenWilson and slovenia. And I have a notification in my mailbox to fetch something from the post office, hopefully another entry... So, the participants of this swap are: AliceNana, Arismende, Blacktulip, buddleia, Cathy_3, DelightBracelet, dianis, Elabra, Freigeist, HaneenWilson, Kamyk, kleinevos, lady_cinni, Lilly_99, lostflight, redline, Sammoning, Sierra22pink, slovenia and Tayanaaa, so 20 in a whole (and I hope I didn't oversee anybody!) :) I'm still missing the bracelets of Blacktulip, dianis, Freigeist and Sammoning. Nevertheless, I start to post the first pics today, - guess everybody is waiting for them ;)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

Hmm that's a week since I sent them, seems a little strange for the distance, but hopefully they'll arrive soon.

Looking forward to the pictures indeed! :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Yes, we are waiting impatiently :-))
Nice amount of participants again!

The first 5 pics are posted and I plan to post another 5-10 tonight :) - Samm, it's indeed weired, that they didn't arrive yet, but I keep my fingers crossed!! Most of the times, the things are solved sooner or later... I hope you'll all enjoy the pictures of the bracelets made by everyone :)

Here are the first two collages (10 pics) with the links to the swap pics... - You'll find all the pics in the gallery of "Unknown" as long as the swap is active. Please don't claim your bracelets until someone received it :)

- - - -

- - - - 10 ...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!