$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Hey everybody! - Things are in the flow :) There are still places left in the swap and I received some envelopes in the last days (all bracelets are amazing so far!!) - The ones I newly got now are from: BUDDLEIA, DELIGHTBRACELET, SIERRA22PINK and ELABRA... Looking forward to all the bracelets to come (and I'm glad I picked that theme this time, because it's different from a normal autumn swap because of the blue :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by buddleia 8 years ago

Yay! Glad you got my bracelets. :) Can't wait to see everyone's work!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by ghostgecko2023 8 years ago

How many braclets do you have

I have quite some bracelets here now (kleinevos' bracelets arrived, too) and I start to take the first pics, soon :) - Here's the updated list of participants: AliceNana, blacktulip, buddleia, Cathy_3, DelightBracelet, dianis, Elabra, Freigeist, Kamyk, kleinevos, lady_cinni, Lily_99, lostflight, Sammoning, Sierra22pink, slovenia and Tayanaaa.

There are still 6 places left now - since the deadline is on october 10th, we also still have a plenty of time to knot :)

And up to this point, the bracelets come from those countries: Canada, Columbia, Croatia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania and Slovenia - hope I didn't miss one :)

I did, the States of course ;)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by AliceNana 8 years ago

And the Czech Republic :)

Indeed!!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by ghostgecko2023 8 years ago

Thank you for letting me know

Hey hey, - I received bracelets from LADY_CINNI and CATHY_3 :) - So looking forward to the other ones to come now, too!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!