$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by buddleia 8 years ago

Woooo! I got 20 and 33 today!!!! :) :) :) thank you to the makers and to arismende for all your hard work! Thanks also for the nice note arismende! Look forward to the next one. :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I also received my compensation envelope yesterday :)
The bookmrk is really pretty! And I'm pretty sure I can make use of some of the materials you added. Thanks for the sweet note as well!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by AliceNana 8 years ago

I received the envelope today! I got number 11 and 16. These bracelets are so beautiful and amazing. :) Thank you for hosting the swap Arismende :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Kamyk 8 years ago

I received my bracelets! They're really beautiful! I got: , and 39! I'm really happy that I'm their new owner. :)
My bracelets are also claimed. I made: and 19.

Thank you Arismende for hosting this swap. It was fun to participate :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Taynaaa 8 years ago

I received the envelope yesterday.. I'm not at home at the moment so my mom and granny opened it for me and send me a picture.. :) I got bracelets 28 and 38.. I like them a lot! :) Thanks to the makers! :D And thank you Arismende for being our swap host! :D

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Yvonne 8 years ago

I received my envelope... I now own #17 & #31
Thanks Arismende!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Lily_99 8 years ago

I received my envelope!!! I've got #13, #14, and #22. All amazing bracelets. Thanks to the makers, and to Arismende for hosting!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by redline 8 years ago

Hm.. US girl got it and i'm still waiting for mine in Europe. Looks strange, but i hope it's because of France thing and increased security. Hope for best with fingers crossed :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by redline 8 years ago

Yay!Safe and sound :) RED envelope :D What and honor :)
I've got these beautys:

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

So glad everyone is receiving their bracelets! I hope mine come soon the anticipation is killing me but I know they have a long way to travel!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!