$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Hi everyone! - we have some more participants right now: AliceNana, blacktulip, buddleia, DelightBracelet, dianis, Elabra, Kamyk, lady_cinni, Lily_99, lostflight, Sierra22pink, slovenia and Tayanaaa

I also received two more envelopes: AliceNana's and lostflight's bracelets arrived :)

There's one problem with registered mail for me: I have to go to the post office each time and within 7 days, otherwise, the envelope is sent back... I really made very good experiences with unregistered mail in swaps; so please don't invest so much money, - it often takes longer for the registered envelopes to arrive and I fear I could miss the envelopes, because I'm not able to go to the post office so regularly...

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

And there are still 7 places left...

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

I mailed my bracelets today. I'm very curious to see what everybody came up with :-)
I liked trying out these combinations of colors very much!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by redline 8 years ago

i'm so lazy to remake my last bracelet that i think i will send only 2 bracelet eventually :D

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Giggles817 8 years ago

Hoping to be able to enter and finish a bracelet in time. So sorry I missed the last Swap. The twins have been taking a lot of my time. :-)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by xXClanRenXx 8 years ago

I should have time for this. Are there any more spots left?

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

I have finished my first bracelet and am halfway through a second one, school has been really busy but I'm on holidays in two more days. I hope I can still participate

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by DelightBracelet 8 years ago

Mine should be there now :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Pingvin Berti 8 years ago

just send my envelope today :D

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I've got 3 bracelets done that I'm quite sure I want to send, I'm having trouble deciding the 4th pattern but I will start working on it soon :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!