$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Eric received , 74

Teuntje1998 received , 14 , 39 , 48 ,

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by greengrl26 8 years ago

Ugh... the anticipation is killing me! I wanna see what I have gotten so bad.. haha

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

it's nice you write who got what :D cos there's A LOT of BRACELETS! i even wrote down the numbers of bracelets i made so i could follow if someone write they got them :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

It's indeed hard to keep track of without the numbers. I even ended up giving all of the bracelets double numbers ( braceletnumber and number of the creator ) to not get mixed up in the swapping-process. ;-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Hello everyone, when you received your bracelets, please leave a comment under the according picture; - the communication between a bracelet maker and the one who received it, is part of the swap. - That's one reason, why kleinevos made the collages ;)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

I can't wait until my bracelets get here we don't get mail on weekends and the suspense is killing me, all of the bracelets received have been beautiful and everyone is leaving such nice comments :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by makotocrafts 8 years ago

My bracelets arrived today! I got #49, #64, and #79, and they are all gorgeous! Thank you! :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Blacktulip 8 years ago

I happily announce you that I received my envelope. Bracelets are no: 13, 21, 41. and I love them. They made my day. Thank you very much.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Yay!! - I got mail today, too! So awesome, - I received 11, 71 and 75. They're all great and I'll start commenting on the pics in a minute :) - Thank you for organizing this amazing swap, kleinevos!!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by lele97 8 years ago

I received my bracelets today! And I'm so happy, they are perfect! I haven't let myself hope that I could receive these, but out of my 6 most favorite bracelets from this swap, I received 3, so that's awesome ^.^
I have to say, they look so much better in person, I love them <3

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!