$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by alittlebitlee 8 years ago

Why did my comment post twice? lol

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

Wow all these bracelets look amazing! This swap was a great theme, thank you so much for hosting it kleinevos :) I cant wait to see the rest of the bracelets.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Blacktulip 8 years ago

Wonderful swap, great organizer, beautiful bracelets... I love them all, I want them all (lol)

I am so happy I am a part of it. Love you all.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Veri 8 years ago

I agree, they all look awesome! I have a hard time deciding which one's my favourite,but I guess having a lot of favs can't do any bad :D
I'm loving this swap, not only because of these stunning bracelets, but also because of your organisation, kleinevos. You really know how to create tension :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Thanks a lot everyone! But don't forget : This swap wouldn't be the same without all of your pretty rainbow-bracelets :-))

Thanks for participating!!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

And now to part 3: (Still no sign of the last 2 envelopes btw .....)

37. , 38. , 39. , 40. , 41. , 42. , 43. , 44. , 45.

46. , 47. , 48. , 49. , 50. , 51. , 52. , 53. , 54.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

Oh this gallery, such a beautiful sight, this rainbow theme was an awesome idea! I love the big variation in colors and colorschemes, and I didnt know there was so many ways to add these colors into a pattern..
I'm also surprised and very impressed by the amount of really big bracelets in this swap good job everyone :3

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Etha 8 years ago

Looking at the pictures of this swap, I feel so humbled and amazed of the talent and beauty. Here I am muddling away on my 3rd ever bracelet and am so proud of what I learned so far, but it is miles away from the stuff you show here. I hope to be good enough one day to participate in one of your swaps!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

But for the first two bracelets, you've posted, I can see much talent :D - so I'd be definately glad to welcome you in the next swap (though in the moment kleinevos and me take turns with hosting them ;)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Etha 8 years ago

awwww, thank you Arismende :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!