$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

I know I certainly would! All these bracelets are beautiful, I honestly can't wait until they are sent out and we know who made them all! I hope the last envelope gets there safely and soon. :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Great job, kleinevos with all the pics, you've taken and how you present the bracelets :) I love every little step of this swap and how smoothly everything works out thanks to a gorgeous host! - And I love the new bracelets, too of course! The whole claiming process will be a lot of fun!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Thanks a lot Arismende :-) We learn new things every swap. I'm glad I didn't have as many entries in the very first swap I hosted. Things are running a lot smoother for me now :-)
I'll still have to divide all of these bracelets, but I hope to start sending out the first envelopes tomorrow.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by makotocrafts 8 years ago

They're all so gorgeous! I can't wait to see which ones I get (and to make a bunch inspired by the ones I don't!) :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

PEOPLE! do not comment on bracelets you made until others claim it.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

*i mean until others write they got it :D

It's indeed a 'Secret Santa'-swap! Don't comment to say you've made it untill someone else has commented that they received the bracelet!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by elizabeth_s 8 years ago

We've got to have another Rainbow swap same time next year :D

Everyone seems to love rainbows more than any other theme - there are sooooo many entries this time!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

I agree, this theme seems to catch everyone :) I think it would be nice to gather other swap ideas from all users as soon as the rainbow-swap is finished :) We could also have a contest for new swap concepts :)

I personally like any colorscheme-challenge, but indeed: rainbow seems to be very popular :-)

It took me ( and my youngest son, he insisted on helping me :-) ... ) several hours, but I managed to distribute all 81 bracelets. Now I only need to put them in envelopes :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!