$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

You are right! Sorry... SweetMeets only got two, not three :-) 9 and 54

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

OMG OMG OMG! I love you kleinevos! I love you all guys! :D

When i ruptured the envelope and saw some colors i already couldn't believe it. When i pulled it off and opened it, my jaw fall down and my eyes jumped on my forehead :D I kinda expected 10 bracelet, because of what left, but i didn't expect it's so insanely beautiful in reall life :D also 32 and 50 are amazing :) they all so pretty together :)

Sierra22pink received , 19 , 72

redline received 10 , 32 , 50

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Charmed_1 8 years ago

got my bracelets today....yay!....Love all three of them. I've already posted to the photo's I've received them, I got #15, #23 and #26 Great job everyone. :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Taynaaa 8 years ago

Yaaay! :) I finally get my bracelets.. They arrived on wednesday but I had to wait two more days to open the envelope because I'm not at home.. I got 37, 46, 68 and 76.. I love them all! :) Thank you very much, you make me really happy! :D and I also get a little cute gift from kleinevos.. thanks honey! :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Veri 8 years ago

Also received my bracelets, and they are awesome!
Actually, they already arrived on Tuesday, but I wasn't at home for a few days... But anyway, thanks so much for organizing this swap, kleinevos! I'm very grateful for all the work you've done :)
I received 18 and 29

With two envelopes still on their way to the final destination I'll reveal which bracelets I kept myself :-)

I kept 56 , 60 , 80

Charmed_1 received 15 , 23 , 26

Taynaaa received 37 , 46 , 68 , 76

Don't forget to leave comments under the pictures of the bracelets you received, and under the ones you made (after someone received it ofcourse )!

Links to the pictures are in this thread on pages 26, 28, 29 and 30.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

I am in so much suspense, I can not wait for my bracelets to arrive! All the claimed bracelets are absolutely stunning :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

one thing i am kinda jealous (besides that you got to see and touch every bracelet in this swap) that you got many post stamps :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!