$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Next time I'll send the numbers along with the bracelets. Didn't think of that yet :-)

greengrl26 received 47 , 52 , 70 , 77

alittlebitlee received 22 , 59

AliceNana received , 34

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Teuntje1998 8 years ago

Wow, Im just at home, I got 59 notifications!!! And all of them are from this swap :P

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

i haven't got mine yet and sadly it will be a day off in Lithuania tomorrow, so i'll have to wait at least till Thursday..

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Neva 8 years ago

I just got my bracelet! My mom came home and she had the mail and when i saw she had an envelope for me I gasped and said Yesss!! I opened it and the inside was so welcoming and pretty and simple. I love your handwriting, kleinevos. :) I gasped when i saw the bracelet! Its so pretty and I love it so much! I got bracelet #1

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Neva 8 years ago

Thank you so much to kleinevos for hosting the swap. This bracelet made my day <3

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by buddleia 8 years ago

I got 24 and 43 today on June 23! Thanks for an awesome swap kleinevos!

TBSNBubblegum received 12 , 42 , 62

Neva received

buddleia received 24 , 43

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by SweetMeets 8 years ago

WHAT A FANTASTIC SWAP - IT'S BEEN SO FUN & EXCITING!! And kleinevos DID A SPECTACULAR JOB WITH EVERYTHING!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH kleinevos!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the map, the clips in stars, the information you included ... EVERYTHING!! I JUST LOVED IT ALL!

Thanks SweetMeets :-) And thanks everyone else, it was indeed a great swap! With lots of pretty bracelets and lots of participants.
Thanks again for participating! I hope the next swap will be as much fun as this one :-)

SweetMeets received , 36 , 54

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by greengrl26 8 years ago

Kleinevos, sweetmeets didnt get #36, smogi got that one ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!