$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

@redline: Haha, I collected them when I was a child, but I don't anymore. I could send them to you if you like :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

Haha I'm the same @redline, I love the different envelopes and stamps that come from all over the world. @kleinvos you must get so many different and beautiful ones.

I did :-) Maybe I can send them along with bracelets in a next swap for anyone who likes to get some.....

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 8 years ago

that would be nice :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

That would be fun to get some stamps as well :)

Do you know when the next swap will be? I had so much fun doing this one!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

Stamps would be cool to get from other countries. But I took my package to the post office and they put a sticker on it instead of stamps and that made me wonder how many people used stamps to mail with.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by HaneenWilson 8 years ago

My dad took it to the post office for me, but he just asked to buy a physical stamp instead, so he bought a pack of four "international" stamps. :)

I don't know yet when the next swap will be, Jazzy. That one will probably be hosted by Arismende again :-)

There were some with stickers and some with real stamps. I'll try to take a pic of all of the stamps together :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

I think I'll start to plan the next swap, when this one is officially closed :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by greengrl26 8 years ago

I'm waiting so patiently to see who got my 4th bracelet... and to see who made one of the ones I have received.. its so hard! I wonder if some ppl have forgotten.. lol

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!