$1911

was donated
RE: International Swap! by Eline 10 years ago

I've sent mine in yesterday!

RE: International Swap! by liz010 10 years ago

I just sent my bracelet(s) today! : )

RE: International Swap! by diansa2012 10 years ago

A bit late maybe, but I'm defenitly going to try to enter! Hopefully I finish in time, thank you for hosting this swap. :)

RE: International Swap! by Kestrel 10 years ago

I have lost all track of the days this week, I am so sorry. I'm going to extend the deadline on this swap for another two weeks, that means instead of my sending the bracelets out again by March 6th (and therefore you needing to have your bracelets with me by then, I am now going to send them out on March 20th.

Why, you might ask? Well...I've had to come back to Northern Ireland for a bit, and whilst I'm only going to be here for a couple of weeks at most (this is related to why I was in hospital recently, I don't really want to go into details but whilst not a planned trip back here, it was a required one), I think extending the deadline for an extra couple of weeks is a lot fairer on you guys, because I was ill in the middle of it all. I want to apologise again, though, I definitely hadn't seen this coming when I originally decided to host the swap, and if I had had the option I'd've definitely been 100% fine, so.

That being said! I have now received bracelets from not just Kamyk and FriendlyStache, but also Arismende and elizabeth_s - your bracelets are currently all safely in England, and my housemate is letting me know if and when the others arrive. apologies all over again, guys, and I really hope you don't mind all that much.

RE: International Swap! by athenamaximum 10 years ago

It's no big deal! Don't worry about it. :)

RE: International Swap! by Arismende 10 years ago

ah, good to know :)

RE: International Swap! by Kamyk 10 years ago

I hope you're fine and everything is ok.
Extending deadline has its good sides - maybe more people will be able to join it :)

RE: International Swap! by Sammoning (moderator) 10 years ago

Also hoping everything is allright there! And I'm happy with the new deadline cause I didn't have 4 bracelets finished yet :>

RE: International Swap! by neese80 10 years ago

Hope everything is ok and you're doing well. I know you're probably not thrilled to be back in Northern Ireland, but at least it's only temporary. :-)

Still not sure if I'll have time to participate, but the extended deadline does make it possible so I'm gonna try! :-)

RE: International Swap! by Veri 10 years ago

Wish you'll get better soon!
And I agree, you really don't have to worry about that - I like having more time to finish my bracelets :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!