$1911

was donated
RE: International Swap! by kleinevos (moderator) 10 years ago

I was wondering too . . . Since Kestrel has always kept us informed about what was going on I think something went wrong again. Just be patient! Life's not always going the way we expect, unfortunately.

RE: International Swap! by Katemarie 10 years ago

Has anybody heard nething?? I hope kestrel is okay... its been a while since his last update.

RE: International Swap! by liz010 10 years ago

Katemarie: I was thinking the same thing.......

RE: International Swap! by elizabeth_s 10 years ago

Does anyone have any direct contact info for him, like a phone number or email address not on this site?

I do hope he's ok :S

Ok no-one has replied, but blatantly all of us have his home address in England - and I think maybe it should be one of the mods that looks up his phone number using the net and gets in contact.

Hang the swap.... I'd like to know that he's ok, and I hope I'm not the only one!!

RE: International Swap! by Katemarie 10 years ago

Nope. Im right there with you...

RE: International Swap! by liz010 10 years ago

Same!

RE: International Swap! by kleinevos (moderator) 10 years ago

Just be patient guys. As soon as Kestrel is able to finish this swap, he will do it.
It doesn't help messaging or whatever, Kestrel knows about this swap so I'm sure he will do whatever he can, as soon as he is able to.

I'm not talking about messaging about the swap, I'm talking about messaging to make sure he's ok.

RE: International Swap! by Arismende 10 years ago

We know elizabeth, and thanks for your concerns. - But we are in contact with Kestrel and there's no need to mobilize the users to contact him. - He let us know that he'll finish the swap as soon as possible and that he is very sorry for the delay. If there'll be news about the swap, Kestrel or one of the other mods will let you know here :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!