$1911

was donated
RE: International Swap! by Kestrel 10 years ago

So far, I've had bracelets received from 13 users, and I know there are at least 3 more that have received my address that I'm hoping will arrive sometime within the next week. I was in hospital again [I know, I know] from Wednesday until today, so anyone who asked for my address in the meantime have been informed of why I let them know late, and since those in question were all European, the likelihood is they all will have arrived by Thursday. In case they don't, since the delay is my fault, I'm going to wait on those arriving - but! Signups are now closed, and with a bit of luck my liver, heart and everything else will behave for the next couple of weeks so that I can stay _out_ of hospital and finish off this swap that I promised you guys.

I want to say, too, I'm really sorry for the health issues I've been having in the middle of all of this. I know that I can't really help it, but at the same time it's not 100% fair to everyone else if I offer a swap and then health issues mean things need to be put back, so that's why I want to apologise. It's not that I think I could help it, but it's still put you guys out. Maybe next time, I might be able to time it a little better, huh? ;]

I also want to add the list of people I've received bracelets from so far:

Arismende
Kamyk
elizabeth_s
kleinevos
FriendlyStache
Foz
Prncsssarahj32
cathy_3
liz010
athenamaximum
Eline
Sammoning

So, yesterday I received bracelets from xxitskatyxx, katemarie, Veri and Bugchick1238, which means I've received all the bracelets I've been waiting for :) hopefully I can now get them all sent tomorrow, and say thank you to everyone for not freaking out at my being sick and for this taking far longer than planned. You're all awesome :)

RE: International Swap! by Katemarie 10 years ago

YAY!!!!!! So excited. Your health comes first. There was no reason to "freak out". Just glad ur feeling better. =)

RE: International Swap! by Sammoning (moderator) 10 years ago

I agree with Kate, and also you kpt us up-to-date anyway which I am thankful for!

Will photo's of the bracelets be uploaded soon as well?

Yup! I'm hoping to have those up by tomorrow evening GMT at the latest :)

RE: International Swap! by Veri 10 years ago

Wohoo! I'm so glad mine finally arrived! I'm already so anxious to see everyone's work :D
And you're doing your job perfectly well, I can't thank you enough for organising all this :)

RE: International Swap! by Nelipot 10 years ago

I totally understand the sickness thing. Its fine. And I'm so excited! Can't wait! :D

RE: International Swap! by Prncsssarahj32 10 years ago

I'm glad you're feeling better, Kestrel! Thank you for keeping us informed, it was fun seeing everyone so enthusiastic about making and sending their bracelets! It's been a great swap. :)

RE: International Swap! by xxitskatyxx 10 years ago

so glad mine arrived! Can't wait to see what everyone else made (:

RE: International Swap! by Eline 10 years ago

Just wondering if the bracelets have been sent out yet.. I can't wait!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!