$1911

was donated
RE: International Swap! by 1025Candy 10 years ago

If we make 2 bracelets would we get 2 back???

RE: International Swap! by Kestrel 10 years ago

Not necessarily. If you sent me two 12 strand bracelets, you might get a 10 strand and a 14 strand one back, or one 24 strand one. When I swap them I hope to make sure everyone receives a similar string count to what they sent in.

RE: International Swap! by TBSNBubblegum 10 years ago

I'm going to try really hard to participate.

RE: International Swap! by kleinevos (moderator) 10 years ago

Me too. :-)

RE: International Swap! by elizabeth_s 10 years ago

I have a question: If we made one of the monthy challenge patterns for this swap, should we Not post a photo of it on here?

RE: International Swap! by Kestrel 10 years ago

Nope - and the same goes for weekly contest patterns. When all the bracelets have arrived with me I'll upload the photos of them to unknown, and once they arrive with you, then the person who made them can claim them, but not before.

RE: International Swap! by wildcattz98 10 years ago

How many stamps do you think it would take to send to from the US?

RE: International Swap! by TBSNBubblegum 10 years ago

You can get a international stamp for like $1.10, I think. Or just slap that amount on your envelope.

RE: International Swap! by neese80 10 years ago

Tony is hosting! Awesome!!! Gotta finish 7 items for orders so I don't know if I'll have time for this swap, but I'm sure as heck gonna try! (I swear, having orders to complete is both a blessing and a curse lol!)

RE: International Swap! by Kamyk 10 years ago

I'm thinking about joining it since the moment this idea came out. I want this so much! *_* ...but I never did it before so I'm scared :P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!