$1911

was donated
RE: International Swap! by elizabeth_s 10 years ago

Ok I'm glad to know you're on the case and that he's ok.

I'd just like to reiterate - I'm not badgering about the swap at all, I just don't like the thought of someone dropping off the radar and no-one noticing.

RE: International Swap! by elizabeth_s 10 years ago

I'm a nurturing soul really. I like to see everyone safe and well, with a fluffy blanket :P

hehe ;)

RE: International Swap! by liz010 9 years ago

Same here! I know what you mean! :) hehehehe :)

RE: International Swap! by Kestrel 9 years ago

Hi, guys.

There is no amount of apologising that I can do that can even begin to make up for the mess this last few months has been. This has also been absolutely nobody's fault _but_ my own and I hold my hands up and go, "I'm a jerk, feel free to yell lots." And I really wouldn't blame you if you did.

There has been a lot of personal stuff going on, a fair amount of which I really don't want to go into. I also had to move pretty much overnight again a couple of months back, along with a number of family issues, impromptu trips back to Northern Ireland that also weren't part of the plans, and the ongoing saga of health issues. I discovered recently that apparently when I'm stressed, I take seizures. This was not something I particularly wanted to find out. :/

I still have everyone's bracelets, I finally have a proper roof over my head that isn't going to disappear overnight for a while, and things are generally a lot more settled. Except for my health and I've given that up as a lost cause for the foreseeable future. My current issue is that I am not actually able to afford to send the bracelets out, currently. I can't apologise for that enough, but at the same time, this was your guys' swap. Since I've managed to cause a major hiccup in this, if you guys want your bracelets back, I not only won't blame you, I'll get them back to you as soon as I can. And if you don't, that's cool too, but this is your call.

And if you'd like to metaphorically chuck rotten tomatoes at me, please feel free!

RE: International Swap! by FriendlyStache 9 years ago

Well I'm glad you're okay!

RE: International Swap! by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I'm glad you're back Kestrel ! If you're able to send it all as one package I could add them to my swap .....

RE: International Swap! by Kestrel 9 years ago

kleinevos, if everyone else is okay with that, I have no problem with it?

RE: International Swap! by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I'm waiting for the last bracelets to arrive, so if you could send it soon it will not delay my swap.
:-)

RE: International Swap! by Nelipot 9 years ago

Health before bracelets! I'm so glad you are back Kestrel!

RE: International Swap! by Arismende 9 years ago

Kestrel, wow, it's really nice to have you back here!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!