(( How to... )) Portable Way to Work/Store your Bracelets
|Table of contents|
|1 - Assembling the case |
2 - Completing Bracelets
3 - Photos of Completed Case
*A Three Ring Binder (I used a 2inch)
* Embroidery thread
*Large Pencil-Type Case that can be attached to the rings of a three ring binder
1. Take the 3 ring binder (I used a 2inch)
2. Select and print patterns
3. Hole-punch patterns and put them in the binder
(Optional). Pre-cut the embroidery thread
4. Put the embroidery thread and (optional) scissors in the pencil case
5. put the pencil case in the binder in front of the patterns
*Embroidery Thread to match pattern
1. Tie colors onto the top ring of the three ring binder in front of your pattern
2. Complete Pattern
(If you are taking a break just put the tail of the thread through the ring and pull until none of the thread hangs out of the binder)
3. When you're done with the pattern, knot it and un clip the string from the binder and slide the knot through the loop to fasten.
*NOTE* I've been using the same binder for bracelets for a looong time and before that it was a science binder for a year... so it's pretty worn out!
Bracelet in progress
The original author of this tutorial is abbyskigirl but it was also edited by .