was donated


Membership date

  • 12/30/12


92% of girls would stop breathing if Justin Beiber thought breathing wasn't cool. The other 8% would crack up laughing. Post this if you would be one of the 8%.

Hi I'm Twinkles! I've been making bracelets for a year and a half now, so I'm a beginner at bracelets.
Some facts you should know about me:
I love cats.
I'm a Christian.
I love painting nails.