$1911

was donated
Black & white craft thread? by magenta 13 years ago

I was wondering if there is a pack of craft thread or embroidery floss where theres ONLY white and black thread/floss in it? It seems that those colors run out the quickest for me, and wanted to know if such a pack existed (: if so, where can i buy it? thanks!

RE: Black & white craft thread? by cyn_cyn 13 years ago

i have not seen any but you can always buy them separate at the craft store. that is what i do all the time

RE: Black & white craft thread? by lostflight2 13 years ago

yo, the same thing happens to me all the time! right now i really want to make a pokeball pattern but I've run out of black. I'm going to buy the skeins separately, I shop at Michaels and I've never seen packs with just black and/or white.

RE: Black & white craft thread? by magenta 13 years ago

bleh same here and thats what i meant. i always buy them seperately, i wanted to know if they came in packs though ;S

and good luck with your pokeball haha. you should put pikachu or something next to it with a suprised expression. lol that would be nice(:

RE: Black & white craft thread? by Acton83 13 years ago

Try Amazon :-) but make sure to work out the cost per skein, it may be cheaper buying them individually from your craft shop. Amazon UK sells packs of 24 in a single colour but charges £4.50 which is over the odds.

RE: Black & white craft thread? by Acton83 13 years ago

Also in the shop you can check the quality before you buy.

RE: Black & white craft thread? by go_blue16 13 years ago

well I've noticed that in craft stores(like Michaels or joanns) they sell packs of embroidery floss-and they're all multicolored, you won't find a pack with only white and black. However, they do sell oversized skeins of individual colors separately. Whenever I buy a pack of embroidery thread, I always make sure I pick up an individual black and an individual white. They last longer than usual because they're more than twice the size of the normal skein...maybe you could try that.

RE: Black & white craft thread? by Tzada1 13 years ago

you can also ask the people at your craft store if they can special order you a box of black or white floss. It would come in a box the size of a box of checks. My Michaels store would do it but it would be a special order. I don't know how many would be in a box though

RE: Black & white craft thread? by Huntress 13 years ago

I wish they did sell packs like that. It would make my life so much easier. Yet, I don't mind if I buy the separately too. At least they are cheap to buy them by the skein.

RE: Black & white craft thread? by Rowen 13 years ago

Try ebay some sellers on there do packs of white and black, hope this helps :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!