$1911

was donated
Faster way to tie! by crumpitt 13 years ago

Does anyone else tie bracelets back and forth? Like instead of going left to right on each row, I go from left to right on the first row, then go backwards (from right to left) on the next one. If you continue like that, it saves you the time of rearranging the strings at the end of each row to get back to the beginning. You just have to make sure you're following the pattern the same way of course. XD try it!

RE: Faster way to tie! by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

great idea! i sometimes just keep going down a string until i know i have to add it to another, so i go to the next grouping.. not the best idea for people who are new, but it works if you're tired of going straight row by row XD i think ill try the back and forth thought, it seems like it would be faster! thanx crumpitt

RE: Faster way to tie! by TheUniqu3one 13 years ago

i do that sometimes on a few but not often

RE: Faster way to tie! by crumpitt 13 years ago

Oh good. It's not just me then... I figured someone else had already tried it.
Yeah, sometimes having a backwards mind pays off. ;0)

RE: Faster way to tie! by TonturaDaunt 13 years ago

Just a tiny question if you dont mind ... Does this work for all patterns ?? Or would t gat all mixed up ?? :D I am currently doin patter #7250 , So i was wondering if this would work for it or not :D

Anway ... Thanks :D

RE: Faster way to tie! by zsylvester 13 years ago

I do this too! Finally someone else who does it to!

RE: Faster way to tie! by crumpitt 13 years ago

yeah. If you zig zag it should work for any pattern. I know some people work differently. Like doing the candy stripe pattern or similar more advanced patterns they'll work with one string at a time and follow it across. anyway, I've always just worked with 2 strings at a time one row at a time. top down.
If you work that way it'll work with any pattern! I'm almost positive!

RE: Faster way to tie! by KnottingDino 13 years ago

I've done this before but then I get all scared that the bracelet's gonna end up looking weird and I go back to normal. Lol.

RE: Faster way to tie! by Lialove 13 years ago

I always do this. =] haha

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!