$1911

was donated
RE: Pet collar by Jeckle 11 years ago

I think probably making the bracelet long enough to loop through the buckle and then stitching it together with very strong thread would be your best bet. That is how they join a regular collar around the buckle ends.

RE: Pet collar by krismola 11 years ago

Oh,it's amazing,I didn't know about lark head knots *__*
Ok,I'll do it! And for the other part,I guess she used some glue,maybe?

RE: Pet collar by hpgames 11 years ago

i made my cat a collar and i made sure you can slip at least two fingers between the cat's neck and the bracelet. I closed the bracelet with a "button" clasp.

RE: Pet collar by pwalker 11 years ago

i really want to try but i dont know how to do it

RE: Pet collar by Goura 11 years ago

Using lark's head,but there is even another way.Tying some more,try to make a seamless effect (there is a tutorial that explains how).Unless your pets will pull on it REALLY hard it won't break.It's simple,keep some threads at beginning,and then put them around the beginning of the end of the endings,then when you made a spin of it,you knot it so that they will all get tied together.Sewing or glue will make it even stronger.Hope i was helpful

RE: Pet collar by Lisseyjj 11 years ago

Maybe try getting an old pet collar, cut the ends off it and sew both ends to your braiding work. Make sure the collar is the right size for your cat!! It won't be very good if he can slip out of it!! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!