$1911

was donated
My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Wish_Weaver 11 years ago

I am having problems lately with later bracelets, about 20 strands or more, and I'm getting holes in the middle of my knots, and I'm making them tight enough to not have this? My strings are not spaced apart too far, and I'm knotting them tight, so why is there a problem? (x_x")

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Juliaxoxo 11 years ago

maybe u are pukking hard on the bottom of the strings... the only other thing i could think of is to knot ur bracelets tighter:)

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Wish_Weaver 11 years ago

If I pulled any tighter, the strings will break... (;w;)

if u r pulling that tight maybe they are too tight lol! what kind of string do u use and if embroidery floss which brand ( cuz prism brakes on me sometimes -__-

I'm not sure the brand... I got it from my grandmother, and even though it's thinner string, it holds up like rope! (^o^)

naybe the reason is because it is thinner string. sometimes when u r just looking at the bracelet u pull down the strings and no matter how tight they r the could get pulled out and have spacdes in them

I don't think it's the string size either... looking at another bracelet of mine I used a thicker string and I'm still getting holes. (u~u)

yea I figure it wasn't the string but I just suggested it lol xD

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by lella 11 years ago

I think it's rather in the way you pull your strings. Try to hold the base string straight down in place and only move the actual knotting string upwards. This way there shouldn't be any big holes. Though, having a few small holes is only natural :)

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Foz 11 years ago

what kind of patterns are you making? if it has lots of forward-backward knots, there will always be holes...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!