$1911

was donated
Pending Time by Sytara 11 years ago

I have two patterns in pending, I'm new to the site, and I was wondering how long it takes before a pattern is published/rejected?

RE: Pending Time by Kestrel 11 years ago

It takes a day, minimum. There's no way to make it less, because the patterns have to be reviewed by all the moderators before it's published or rejected and there has to be a good amount of time to make sure it's not somebody else's pattern that's been put up for review (not necessarily deliberately, but if the pattern is elsewhere they have to check that out).

RE: Pending Time by Sytara 11 years ago

Oh, okay. Thanks =)
I will wait patiently then.
But on average, how long does it take? (so much for patients X) )

RE: Pending Time by Kestrel 11 years ago

Honestly it always varies, usually on when the mods are and aren't online. Sometimes it can take a couple of days and sometimes I haven't even been aware it's been 24 hours when they've published something. Hope that helps explain it a little! :)

RE: Pending Time by Sytara 11 years ago

Yes, you have been very helpful. Thanks! =D

RE: Pending Time by FatnSassy 11 years ago

Karahe is right. Patterns remain on the check page no less than 24 hours, but that doesn't mean that it will be published/rejected after that 24 hours. We have a lot of patterns to check everyday, and like Karahe said, sometimes it takes a couple of days for all of us to have a look.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!