$1911

was donated
How to locate a specific Bracelet by RedAcorn 12 years ago

Hi :)
I am new to the site and I found a beautiful bracelet some time ago. I kept the number thinking I could look it up. But now I cannot find anywhere to put the pattern number to serach for this pattern. How do I find a specific pattern again using the pattern number?

RE: How to locate a specific Bracelet by ririttt 12 years ago

In the search bar put # and then the number. Also down below there is a Search link.

RE: How to locate a specific Bracelet by RedAcorn 12 years ago

Ok. I treid puting #1 into the searhc box for "made by user", "keywords" and for "similar patterns". Neither worked. Where exactly would I put this #1? the only

The post should have ended after "#1?". :$ Sorry!

RE: How to locate a specific Bracelet by Clover410 12 years ago

At the very top of the page where it says "Friendship-bracelets.net" there's a little search box. Just put the number of the pattern in there and it'll take you directly to the pattern. :) For instance, you could enter #1 and it would take you to that pattern. If it's an alpha you put A and then the number, like A194

RE: How to locate a specific Bracelet by Smogi 12 years ago

What ririttt meant was put for example #1 in the search box at the top of the page under the wording FRIENDSHIP-BRACELET.NET in the banner :) and it will take you straight to the pattern :) if you don't understand what I mean post the pattern number on here and I'll give you the link to take you straight to the pattern :)

Yay! I finally found the search box and it does work. :D Yay!
I was on here for quite a few weeks and I seriously did not see it until I read your posts and went back to go see.
Thanks Clover, Ririttt and Smogi! :D

RE: How to locate a specific Bracelet by ririttt 12 years ago

Was I unclear?

Well I didn't know where the search bar was. It was right up top in front of everything, but I still didn't see it.

RE: How to locate a specific Bracelet by sonudagr88 12 years ago

Ok. I treid puting #1 into the searhc box for "made by user", "keywords" and for "similar patterns". Neither worked. Where exactly would I put this #1? the only

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!