$1911

was donated
Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by MeowMix 12 years ago

What I do when I mess up with a bracelet (multiple) times, I get some blue sticky tack and I put it on my light switch template, they look very pretty since they're all different colors!

RE: Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by Tokio 12 years ago

Sounds smarter than what I do. I either throw them out in frustration or undo the bracelet all the way to the mistake and start from there. I go crazy either way haha

RE: Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by gerbilsrawesome 12 years ago

I either make them into a keychain, give them to someone else, or store them in my giant bag of bracelets and let them just sit there. haha =)

RE: Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by michalebieber 12 years ago

Its a nice idea to stick them on your light switch template,but i think you must try to unlock the messed threads of the bracelet and start up again.....!!!!!!!!

RE: Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by happybunny 12 years ago

Oh. I finish it and sew some beads on it! Good as new :)

RE: Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by JewelryByAshley 12 years ago

I keep my unfinished mess-ups in a box, and when I want to try to make up my own patterns I use them as extra string instead of tying brand new string together.

RE: Things to do with 'bad' bracelets (unfinished, has many mistakes) by juliagould 12 years ago

I usually just undo the entire thing if I make a mistake. A safety pin really helps in getting those tight knots out!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!