$1911

was donated
Where to buy thread? by Sierrahaya 12 years ago

So ive been looking around and all the thread i find is really expensive! Does anyone know of a site where i can find some cheap yet good thread??
Thanks!
~Love Sierra Kayy

RE: Where to buy thread? by LittleWolf 12 years ago

Try getting a pack, that's usually cheaper than 1 at a time. Also, Ebay has some great deals.

RE: Where to buy thread? by tweety9794 12 years ago

You could always go to Walmart and get their 105 pack.

RE: Where to buy thread? by Carrie 12 years ago

I always recommend ebay. The packs are very inexpensive and good for personal bracelets, but not for selling. Pack string breaks a TON. If you buy on ebay, try finding DMC.

RE: Where to buy thread? by LittleWolf 12 years ago

Tbh I meant a pack of DMC :).

RE: Where to buy thread? by Plastic_Toast 12 years ago

Expensive? Have you gone to Michael's? They have DMC for 36 c a skein! I buy all my floss there.

RE: Where to buy thread? by Schmowzow 12 years ago

Yeah, I get all my floss for 35 cents a skein at Michael's. They have more variety and are better-stocked at Jo-Ann but it's 39 cents there and I'm a penny-saver lol. So if Plastic_Toast gets floss for 36 cents and mine is 35, I guess the price varies by location.

RE: Where to buy thread? by Plastic_Toast 12 years ago

Oops I meant 35. ;) Typ-o ;)

RE: Where to buy thread? by Carrie 12 years ago

You can buy packs and use a 40% off coupon, you can always find those online.

RE: Where to buy thread? by Lucardis 12 years ago

Hi,

I always use thread which is used for crochet (i hope that's the right word^^), because you can make very tight and neat knots with it. There's a small shop in the city nearby which sells all kinds of thread and there you can buy one color for about 1,80€. but one ball has about 250 metres... I don't know if that's helpful for you, but i guess there are similar shops over at your place, too :-)

Lucardis

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!