$1911

was donated
RE: Disappearing patterns.. by Foz 12 years ago

I save every pattern I started to make, or consider making in future on my hard drive. that way I've got it, no matter whether the internet connection is faulty, the site's down or the pattern gets removed. I know some people print out what they're currently working on.

RE: Disappearing patterns.. by gerbilsrawesome 12 years ago

Yeah, I print them out now. But I didn't a while ago. And a lot of other people don't. I don't know, just might be kind of nice. :)

RE: Disappearing patterns.. by Foz 12 years ago

I just feel that everyone is to a degree responsible for saving the patterns they like, or are making. it doesn't make sense to me to not save a pattern, because not saving it would mean I would have to be online to knot.

Yeah, I completely agree. :) but a lot of people probably don't. heh heh. :P

RE: Disappearing patterns.. by Starrz 12 years ago

When I find one I like I usually print it out or save the image file to a folder on my hard drive, I can't knot in front of the computer...it makes my eyes wonky....so I have a gazillion printed, so many I got a school binder to put them in. If I like it even more I pre cut threads for it and put it in the plastic sleeve I put them in. That way when Im on the go, and bored, I always have a few projects to choose from.

I agree. My mom only let's me knot when I'm in the car, so I always print out the pattern. I hate working in front of my computer screen. And literally everywhere I go I bring my purse of infinishe bracets, my patterns, and my unused string. haha

RE: Disappearing patterns.. by Carrie 12 years ago

Stefan just let me know that a personal patterns page, including someone's favorites, pending patterns, rejected patterns, and own patterns will be the first thing he works on when he finishes his other projects.

ah ok nice! Thanks Carrie!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!