$1911

was donated
What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Poptart 12 years ago

Personally, I don't really like it. With as many favorites as I have, it's impossible to find anything.

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Clover410 12 years ago

Yeah, I kinda agree. Although it's faster to load and doesn't slow my browser down. I think mostly I just liked having the alphas and normal patterns separated in the favorites....that's kinda what I'm missing right now

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Poptart 12 years ago

Ya deffinetly

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by ashitx 12 years ago

Ugh, I don't like it. At all. I can never find anything, and have to slowly load each page instead of just scrolling down like before. ):

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Rachel_D 12 years ago

No offense to Stefan, but it was a bit more convenient before.

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Poptart 12 years ago

Well said Rachel_D

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Mehoo 12 years ago

I liked it a lot better before too.. I have way too many favorites and it's kind of hard to view. :(

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Arabellah 12 years ago

I also liked it better before, i liked having them all on one page and separated but thanks for the hard work Stefan......

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Rissa 12 years ago

It might not be as convenient as before, but it helps to keep the traffic low and under control. You don't want the server to break down again, do you?
Right now Stefan might have set up his own computer as server, and for now it might work very well. But if it is possible to cut down traffic in the first place it's best to do so before something bad happens again.
If the loading time is too long for your taste save your favorites on your computer...
Name them properly so that you can find them more easily, maybe put them in separate folders for alphas and normals and you are good to go, even if your internet connection or the server should break down.

RE: What do you think of the new way of viewing your favorites? by Mehoo 12 years ago

Rissa's a genius. :D
And I'm happy as long as we have this site, so... yaaay Stefan!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!