$1911

was donated
How do you wear... by ivreal 12 years ago

Have any of you made a bracelet more than 80 rows, and was able to wear them. i saw some ones that i want to try but they are 120ish and i have a bracelet that is 80 and it covers most except for the back part of the wrist. What do you guys do to wear these large ones.

RE: How do you wear... by ElleMay 12 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing! The bracelets *cuffs* are beautiful, but where do you wear them?

RE: How do you wear... by TweedleDee 12 years ago

I have a big bracelet, about 86 rows long, which is just a little bit too short. I braided the ends and made them "slide-able" (there's a tutorial on this). It's best not to get these ones wet--they'll make you very uncomfortable and it's incredibly hard to take off until it dries. One-hundred and twenty should cover your whole wrist, though I recommend having sliding knots if you want to be able to take it on and off.

RE: How do you wear... by Gracie04 12 years ago

I wear em.

RE: How do you wear... by Foz 12 years ago

I know this is a pretty old thread, but are we talking 80 rows of an alpha, or normal pattern? I need about 100 rows of a normal pattern, but only 70 for alphas... 120 alpha rows would be over 20 cm long o.O

RE: How do you wear... by ivreal 12 years ago

alpha patterns.

RE: How do you wear... by TweedleDee 12 years ago

I hardly ever make buckles or slides except for the one I was talking about above. I usually just tie a square (reef) knot knot with the two ends and never bother taking them on or off. Sorry if this was confusing. And um, yes, one-hundred and twenty IS a bit long;I miscalculated.

RE: How do you wear... by Mina 12 years ago

Lots of people use the bigger patterns for little wall hangings or purses or phone cases. You can also make the pattern super long and use it as a belt.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!