$1911

was donated
Stolen Pattern by denny 12 years ago

Somebody stole my pattern and posted it on http://www.mirfene4ek.ru/patterns/5135# . :|

RE: Stolen Pattern by Rachel_D 12 years ago

PM Stefan! If they're a user on this website, they could get banned.

RE: Stolen Pattern by Rissa 12 years ago

Well, it's allowed to re-post any pattern from this site as long as the copyright information is included. This site didn't remove the information, just look at the bottom right corner. They even link back to this site!

So the pattern is not stolen and claimed as created by someone else, just re-postet which is not forbidden.

RE: Stolen Pattern by denny 12 years ago

Ok I already saw it after posting it here.But thanks anyway. I didn't saw the copyright under the photo.

I didn't see that, Rissa is right.

RE: Stolen Pattern by jimbo 12 years ago

hi can you help me???
i make a alpha patern but it is not my patern and it is in pending??
why pending??

I'm a little confused. There's a pattern pending that you didn't create?

RE: Stolen Pattern by Foz 12 years ago

"pending" just means that a pattern hasn't been accepted yet. every pattern has to be checked by us mods before it is accepted, because we have to verify that it hasn't been stolen from another site, or already exists on this one.

@ Foz, I think jimbo was saying that there's a pattern in their pending page that they didn't submit. That's why I was confused. I was wondering if that's what jimbo meant or if I was just reading it wrong. :)
@ jimbo, Is that what you meant?

Oh! Never mind it makes since now! I wasn't thinking!
Jimbo wasn't sure what pending meant! Foz is right, and it'll take at least 24 hours.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!