$1911

was donated
Can someone post by IHeartRoxy 13 years ago

I want to make a bracelet for my boyfriend with his name on it (Michael) but i do not know how to make letters. Can someone post a patern with the name Michael. :)

RE: Can someone post by craftaddict 13 years ago

I have a pattern with MICHAEL pending

RE: Can someone post by Joy 13 years ago

how do u send in patterns??????????????????//

You go to Generator 3 (since it's the only one working right now) and make the pattern and hit save. Then the moderators have to approve it and then it's on the site.

i do but then it says im not logged in! im gunna make a random one then tell ya what it says

You are not logged in via the website, so you cannot save the pattern. Please login and click the link leading to this generator.

tats what it tells me...andi click yes i wanna save pattern

When it does that to me, I open my profile page in a new window and try again. It usually works then. It's some sort of glitch!

try again how?? do u remake the pattern on the new window or what??

No, you open the profile in a different window so your pattern is still present on the original page (I have to right click on the tab and pick "Open in new tab/window") Then on the original page with your pattern, you hit the save button again.l

The pattern for MICHAEL is published. https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=36867

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!