$1911

was donated
another question by stargirl13 14 years ago

when you guys make this rather large bracelets, what happens if you run out of string, how do you guys go about adding more?

RE: another question by kristiiinejoy 14 years ago

i hate getting this problem. but im not sure how you can lengthen the string. try knotting them together. just make sure that the knot is small enough not to really notice. hopefully this helps. ?

RE: another question by Tzonki 14 years ago

i wont reccomend knotting them together because the knot will look really bad, i tried it

RE: another question by wojo 14 years ago

wat i do is take more string and knot it on the end of wat you have leave the extra string on when you tie and then depending if the knot comes apart close to the top and once i am done with the bracelet i will cut off the string ends that you see in the bracelet hope this helps

RE: another question by Strudle_Puff 14 years ago

i knot it but it comes out looking a bit odd :/

RE: another question by wojo 14 years ago

yes it does a little depending where you put it

RE: another question by emm97 14 years ago

what i do is i take another string and just start using it (keep going with the pattern) then when i am finished with the bracelet i cut the string that dangling halfway through the bracelet. but its ok to cut it. because the knots ahead of it are securing it

RE: another question by Hantho1235 13 years ago

That's an interesting idea with just using the string, but not knotting it in, that would probably be very helpful, if it works! Thanks(:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!