$1911

was donated
RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by Taynaaa 14 years ago

I hold the little pillow in my lap and pin them with safty pinn to the pillow.. Try..

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by carriebea 14 years ago

I use a clipboard, and then print the pattern out and put the pattern next to it on the clipboard. I numbered my clipboard with inches on one side and centimeters on the other :)

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by frostedkatie 14 years ago

I use the box that I hold all my string in. I just make a big enough knot and close the lid on top of it. It's pretty easy to work like that.

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by Anya 14 years ago

I use a simple plastic bottle. The small ones.. 0,5 or 0,33 L. I put the threads under the cap then screw the cap on. I hold the bottle between my knees. this always worked wonders for me :)

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by jamie 14 years ago

i tape it to anything around.. usually my leg with clear athletic tape.. works wonders!

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by wojo 14 years ago

i use a clipboard you can always move it up and make ur knot tight and make it look really nice

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by K8e92 14 years ago

i have a thread box that i tape the end to. also u could tape the smaller bracelets to your leg but for wider ones a hard surface like a clipboard or a box or even a book cover would be good

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by emm97 14 years ago

what i do is i lay all the strings out one by one (in the order they need to be in) and then i tape them about three inches down to give room for tying them to your ankle/wrist

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by AyL 14 years ago

I use cardboard

RE: What do you use to hold down your bracelet when you make it? by bandgeek3 14 years ago

I use a piece of corkboard, I use a tack at the top where the knot is.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!