$1911

was donated
hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by got_soalmates 13 years ago

hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat?

RE: hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by crazyarcticfox 13 years ago

I normally use a piece of masking tape to keep the bracelet pinned down. If you take a piece and tape it just above where the rows end (like one row) it should help with that. Also, use the same tension when making knots and pull them all the way up so everything it snug. (Sorry if this isn't understandable. I have a hard time describing things.) Hope this helps! :)

RE: hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by angelwings 13 years ago

@got_soulmates im having the same problem where i try to tighten the knots but i guess they like slip or something and wen i look at the bracelet the knots r like going in a diagonal row. i already tried tightening them and i try tightening them as far as i can, but they r still going in a diagonal row!

RE: hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

once you finish an alpha, if you haven' t noticed, you can move it slightly if it's crooked, but it doesn't necessariliy (bad spelling lol) work.. but tying them tight and with the same tension usually helps..

RE: hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by angelwings 13 years ago

ok thanks. :]

RE: hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by Fuzzywuzzy 13 years ago

Masking tape or painter's tape definitely helps and it also helps if you try spreading them apart a bit.

RE: hey - does anyone have any good tips for how to keep alpha patters straight and neat? by got_soalmates 13 years ago

thanks guys!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!