$1911

was donated
head band?? by coco 13 years ago

im planin to make a head band im a teenager soo ill like somthin kool does anybody recomend any patterns so i can start and finish by this weekend????????????????? thanks! :D

RE: head band?? by Mockingjay 13 years ago

Well, if I were to make a head band, I would do a pattern that has 20-30 strings. My favorites are #18433, #14781, #9428, #12213, #9324, and #8313. Were you looking for something thinner?

RE: head band?? by belle41591 13 years ago

How are you going to do the headband? Do you know if elastic could be put on the ends?

I think that I would make it with a long, thick braid on both ends of it, and tie it around my head. As for elastic, what do you mean exactly? Like, a piece of elastic connecting the ends so you could put it around your head without tying it on?

RE: head band?? by belle41591 13 years ago

Yea exactly like that.

Hmmmm...... One of the things I use a lot for my bracelets if knots come undone are small elastic hair bands. If you get two of them, you could secure the piece of elastic to both ends without having to tie it in somehow, if that's even possible. Hair bands have helped a lot with my bracelets.

RE: head band?? by iloveyouaspen 13 years ago

I made a few bracelets recently for some people around school and somebody actually sewed elastic on so that they could take theirs on and off easier, so it's possible

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!