$1911

was donated
Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

Title tells it all lol:D

RE: Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going tobe for a short time so ask me..............check otumy alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask and I will make you a pattern.....maybe

RE: Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by krissy8D 13 years ago

the logo from the fall out boy cd infinity on high? it is easy to find via google. its like basically 'fall out boy' in a specific cursive font. 2 color alpha pattern. shouldnt be too hard.

RE: Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

Ok I will try do you wnt the infinity on high in there too?

krissy I just seen that KibsBoRO has made the alpha pattern that says fall out boy in cursive like you wanted

RE: Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by Tzada1 13 years ago

I would like to learn how to do it with more than two colors

RE: Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by AnimeLvr21 13 years ago

uhmm if you are still doing this then can you create the name "Ashley" in cursive please?

RE: Does anyone have a request for an alpha pattern this is only going to be for a shrot time so you should ask me.............check out my alpha patterns and if you like my skill then ask me and I will make you a pattern....maybe by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Name patterns are no longer supposed to be published. Please search for an alpha pattern, using keywords alphabet, font, or letters, to find a type that you would like, then pick and choose the letters you need.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!