$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Soo many gorgeous bracelets!!!
Stefanie7's 5th bracelet! Congrats!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

I'll send a PM for info for a prize bracelet! :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

I better hurry up before all 5 are rewarded!!

I'm really loving this game so far :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

As soon as greengrl26 has posted the picture of the bracelet she already finished, she will be number 4 to win a prize-bracelet.
So ....... there's one prize left after that :-))

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Im so sorry its taking so long, just haven't been able to get on a computer! Probably be able to put photo on this afternoon. Fingers crossed.
I didn't even realize I was at 5 already! Must have just been too into the game to notice ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

Greengrl, I think that's a good thing! This game is really nice to get back into the swing of making bracelets.

I'm ready to take up the next pattern but I'm the last one who posted! Hopefully someone posts another soon so I can get to my fifth :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

This is so exciting, Greengrl26 has now made her 5th super pretty bracelet! Between today and tomorrow, one of the mods will send you a PM to ask you some info in order to send you your prize bracelet, yay! :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Alicat has also finished another beautiful bracelet! And made a really nice suggestion that I will take on :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

It's gorgeous! And I can't wait to see the suggestion I made the other day knotted, Samm! :D

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Love the last bracelets you guys made! Celicia, I'll send a prize bracelet to you soon (I still have your address from the swap...)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!