$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

Celicia is also in the boat :) It will be indeed international; up to now we'll have bracelets from Canada, the U.S., Austria, Columbia and Uruguay and I'm looking forward to the next PMs :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finally decided on my last bracelet, and I also finished that one, but now I have some other ideas for even prettier bracelets .... :-))
I think I need to toss eventually to decide which ones to send.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

I've kinda stalled, got 2 finished, the 3rd one is only about a quarter done, but hopefully I'll kick it into gear and finish the last 2 within the next week or so.

Great! - There's still time until the 10th of december anyway :) - We have another participant: AB-cullen :) We still have more than a half of the places left ...

kleinevos and makotocrafts also finished their swap-bracelets :) Until now, we are 9 participants, including two mods, so 13 others could still take part.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

finished my 3rd one, started 4th, busy day tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it finished by early next week or so.

Today, I received bracelets by greengrl26; it's the second envelope that arrived here :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by redline 7 years ago

oh, i thought the list of the participants would be full by now :) perhaps people got lost in the endlessness of the knots lol. anyway, it will be nice to see all bracelets. can't wait! :))

This might well be! - We have some larger projects here as well ;) I hope we'll have four or five more participants until december 10th. - However, our 10th participant is buddleia :)

Today I received bracelets from kleinevos and makotocrafts :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!