$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Jazzy5252 7 years ago

This swap sounds amazing, hopefully I will be able to get some bracelets done for this. Thanks Arismende

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

You're welcome, it's also fun to host a swap ;)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

Finished my second bracelet! :) They are both so pretty- it's going to be hard to give them away. ;) But, I know I'll be getting bracelets just as beautiful back in return!

Yay :) I also finished my second and I'm really excited to see all the other bracelets :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

Looks like I'll have to wait till this weekend to buy more string. I've got patterns picked out, but my stash of string is somewhat low, and I don't have the colors I'd like.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

^I may have to get some more too! I have tons at home, but I don't have enough of the colours I'd like to use... I may be able to get some tomorrow though. :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Nelipot 7 years ago

It brings me great joy to say my first one is completed!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

string bought and cut to length, don't have a free clipboard at the moment to start on any yet, but within a day or two I'll have 'em going.

You could also tape them onto a table or another flat surface, lady_cinni :) This is the way I work for example.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Marjar 7 years ago

I'm finally making my first one! It was so hard to pick from so many awesome patterns!!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!