$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finished my second, and I also finished a second one with the same pattern as my first. And now I can't show it to the world until somewhere in January .... ;-))

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Marjar 7 years ago

Uhhhh, that makes me really curious and anxious! I want to see them all already haha

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

hehe, that's true, kleinevos! - I'm already thinking of how to arrange the photos, even though I don't have one single bracelet in my hands yet ;)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by TBSNBubblegum 7 years ago

I'm so in. have my patterns picked out.

Sooo, I'm working on my last bracelet now; I'm really excited to get the first pms with your entries soon, everybody :D

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I can't decide about my third and last one ;-) I'd like to do a big one, but I don't have many strings left (out of the 80 max) and I also found some cute small ones. And then there are some nice alpha-patterns too ..... it's difficult! :-)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Nelipot 7 years ago

I've been trying to figure out my last one as well. I've probably changed patterns at least three times. Every time I decide, I find one that is equally gorgeous. It's been difficult to choose which one to make!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

I had that problem too! :) I just have to braid the ends of my third and final one and then I'm done! :D

Yes, it was difficult to choose patterns! - I also changed my decisions several times and now I'm inspired to do even more celtics :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

I havent been knotting much at all in the past month, now I have finally started on my first one for this swap!

Hopefully I have enough time to work out how much rows I'd need on a bigger one, I would love to finally do one of those (and then 'sacrifice' it in the swap :)!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!