$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by buddleia 7 years ago

So I had my patterns picked out, and colour schemes, and plans on how to start each bracelet with a buckle. I just needed time to cut string and start! And then I was browsing the site as I usually do... and then I got inspired by other patterns... and my original plan went out the window. :D Now I'm on plan B and really excited about it, even though I was excited about plan A! I'm definitely going to stick with this one though. :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

One bracelet done, 3 left (should be able to finish them before the deadline.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

Going to send mine off this afternoon! Got the stamp and it's ready to go!

They're in the mail and by 10am tomorrow they'll be making their journey!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

I am now working on 3 bracelets for this swap so Im definately on track, maybe I will be able to make a few extra and pick the nicest ones again :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

Yay, nice! - Looking forward to see everything and the first few bracelets of yours, Allison :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

2 done, 2 to go, 3rd one I just started.. Should be finished if not by this weekend, then somewhere in the middle of next week.

I can happily announce that the first envelope by Allison98 arrived here today! :)

That's awesome! :D

Until now, the following people pmd me with the pattern-numbers of their finished bracelets: Allison98, dianis, greengrl26 and TBSNBubblegum, so including me, we officially have 5 participants right now :)

I'll be not at home next week, so I won't be able to tell you, if your envelope arrived before monday, the 21st of november. But I'll be online in between for answering your private messages.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!